OBCC Holiday Toy Drive
Starting this holiday season, OBCC will be hosting a new annual event – the Ossining Boat & Canoe Club Holiday Toy Drive
OBCC will be creating branded cardboard boxes (approximately 22”w x 22”d x 36”h) to drop off with local businesses. We will not be asking for cash donations. The boxes will accept new, unwrapped toys. All donated toys will go to local Ossining children in need.
On Sunday, December 17th at 1pm, we will be having a Holiday Toy Party at the club, complete with crafts for the kids, a holiday movie, and even Santa arriving via a fire truck! Bring a wrapped gift with a name tag for Santa to give to your child.
Date: 12/17/2017 (Sun.)
Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm EST
Location: Ossining Boat & Canoe Club
The club is out of commission -- but we're still fishin'!
Join Now for 2018 and get the rest of 2017 free!
Beatles Night was a success -- Thank you to John, Paul, George, and Ringo!
Family Fun and Fishing
Open to the Public
It's time for the Third Annual OBCC Kids and Family Fun Day! Entry fee is only $10 per family!
River-themed fun for all ages, including:
- Fishing (with an observation tank where you can admire your catch before safely releasing it back to its watery home!)
- Mural painting
- Shell and sea glass jewelry creation
- Storytime and snacks
- Massage by Cathy Hernandez
- Peaceful river views
- River Monster from trash craft
- A Dunk Tank
- DJ and dancing
- Mother Goose Story Time
- Sea Glass Jewelry and nautical rope bracelets
- Paper Boat making
- Glen Butler - sea creature expert - fossils and shark teeth
- much, much more!
- Learn about the cool new neighborhood-wide treasure hunt #OssiningRocks
- Create your own rock
- Join in the treasure hunt
Just come on down, and we'll take care of the rest. This community event is another way that OBCC helps create lifelong memories on Ossining's beautiful Hudson River.
Sunday Noon to 4 at Ossining Boat and Canoe in Engel Park by the train station.