Beatles Night was a success -- Thank you to John, Paul, George, and Ringo!
Family Fun and Fishing
Open to the Public
It's time for the Third Annual OBCC Kids and Family Fun Day! Entry fee is only $10 per family!
River-themed fun for all ages, including:
- Fishing (with an observation tank where you can admire your catch before safely releasing it back to its watery home!)
- Mural painting
- Shell and sea glass jewelry creation
- Storytime and snacks
- Massage by Cathy Hernandez
- Peaceful river views
- River Monster from trash craft
- A Dunk Tank
- DJ and dancing
- Mother Goose Story Time
- Sea Glass Jewelry and nautical rope bracelets
- Paper Boat making
- Glen Butler - sea creature expert - fossils and shark teeth
- much, much more!
- Learn about the cool new neighborhood-wide treasure hunt #OssiningRocks
- Create your own rock
- Join in the treasure hunt
Just come on down, and we'll take care of the rest. This community event is another way that OBCC helps create lifelong memories on Ossining's beautiful Hudson River.
Sunday Noon to 4 at Ossining Boat and Canoe in Engel Park by the train station.